On Saturday afternoon, December 7th the producers of the acclaimed OC Brew Ha Ha Craft Beer Festival will proudly bring you the 2nd Annual Holiday Ale Festival, The OC Brew Ho Ho! (SOLD OUT LAST YEAR)
This event will be held in the beautiful garden gazebo area of the centrally located, Phoenix Club near the Pond in Anaheim.
The event will feature over 50 craft beers from some of the finest breweries in Southern California and beyond. Over half of this great selection will be special seasonal, holiday and winter ales. Guests will enjoy four hours of unlimited 3 oz tastings from Noon to 4:00 p.m.
The event will include an unprecedented collection of craft beer and brewery merchandise as a part of Orange County’s First Craft Beer Expo that will run from Noon to 5:00 p.m. Guests will be entertained with music, great food and will be able to pick up some brewery swag from some of their favorite participating brewery’s! (Hats, Hoodies, Glassware, Shirts, Gift Cards, etc.)
Great food will be available for purchase during the entire Expo.
FESTIVAL PASS - $55
2013 OC Brew Ho Ho Features:
* Special Seasonal, Holiday and Winter Ales
* 2nd Annual Commemorative Festival Glass
* Unlimited 3 oz Tastings
* Brewery Merchandise Expo & Shopping (Get your Holiday shopping done all in one place!)
* Enclosed Garden Gazebo Setting
DESIGNATED REINDEER (Driver) – $10
* No pets
* Absolutely no one under the age of 21 will be admitted!
* EVERYONE WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PHOTO ID*